Tuesday, 19 February 2008

003. working like a dawg

Sometimes I work too hard.
It's a fact of life.
We all do it.

I know people that live to work, they can't do enough, leaving little time spare for their actual 'life'.

Moi, well, I do have boundaries, which get stretched on occasion, but which leave me reasonably sane. Due to the late working hours over the past few days, I've been somewhat 'giddy' all day at work. Much to the amusement of my colleagues. Today has been a day of giggles for everyone sitting within a 10m radius...

(continuation) ... after 4 days of work focused existence I'm just about able to finish a post. The PC crashed on me on me during Mondays incarnation of this post and the impetuous to finish it vanished with the screen.... although I thought I'd posted it before meltdown occurred. Oops.

I think I may, inadvertently,
spend the rest of the day zombie-walking down the street dribbling out of the corner of my mouth...

No comments: