I woke up groggy eyed wondering if I could blog from my phone...
As you can see it works... with limitation. The option to add photos and links appears to have slipped off the screen as does the option to alter the text style and such.
I'm also resisting the temptation to write in short hand which really only amounts to u instead of you and perhaps a 2 instead of to/too on occassion. I resist because nothing is more irritating than unintelligible text...
Actually the instablity of the nokia phones is just as irritating in the world of mobile chat. I was always a nokia lover-the extra functionality, the sexy little phones...but enough is enough.
I'm heading at speed towards an i-phone. Many of my friends have crossed over... I have 5months left of this contract and then... I'm joining the i-gang like everyone else.
I choose a widescreen tv,underfloor heating, facebook, seasonal organic food homedelivery, online french clothing stores, cleaners, i-phones...I choose life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment